Now this is way too much!
You need the information so you can decide!
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – In advance of the UN’s Rio+20 Conference on Sustainable Development, the international STOP GE Trees Campaign is demanding a global ban on the release of destructive and dangerous genetically engineered trees (also called GE trees, GMO trees or GM trees) into the environment.
- Green Grabs: The dark side of the green economy (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Rio+20: This is not the “future we want” – Bolivian social movement response to the UN draft agreement (climate-connections.org)
- Lethal ingredients in the Rio+20 mocktail (thehindu.com)
- Philippines: “Green Economy” Is Plunder Says Indigenous People (icrindia.wordpress.com)
- Why Genetically Engineered Food is Dangerous: New Report by Genetic Engineers (sott.net)